That Inbound Marketing has become an increasingly valued methodology is an undeniable reality. Even Inbound strategies generate a higher return on investment than Outbound strategies, regardless of the size of the company or the total Marketing expense. SHARE: The latter is one of the conclusions present in the annual report The State of Inbound 2016 , carried out by the HubSpot agency, for which 1,243 professionals in the area were surveyed online, with the aim of visualizing how Inbound Marketing has evolved in Latin America. .
According to the document, Inbound had a 75% probability of being the main choice as a Marketing strategy, while Outbound obtained only 25%. This 3:1 ratio is constant in both Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C) companies. In other words, Inbound works for trade between companies an between a company and a consumer . As HubSpot exposes, the companies where the respondents work are in Chile, Peru, Argentina, Colombia, Mexico and Brazil; of which 57% are classified as B2B and 30% as B2C. The remaining figure job function list to non-profit entities and another class not detailed. But where is Inbound Marketing pointing in Latin America?
Let's review the data delivered by that target: ▪ While large companies use both Outbound and Inbound , SMEs use the latter strategy more frequently. ▪ 88% of respondents from companies with fewer than 25 employees said that inbound job function list their top strategy , as did 70% of companies with 26-200 employees. ▪ Increasing and converting sales opportunities is the main thing for Marketing professionals , regardless of the clients or the mission of the company. In the case of B2B, 74% prioritize turning such opportunities into customers, a percentage that increases by 1% if we focus on B2C.